40 FT CONTAINER IN STOCK , 40 ft containers for sale near me , 40 ft shipping container, 40 foot container also available
If you are looking to buy a cheap 40 ft container then look no further!
We have a number of cheap used 40 ft containers available for sale(40 ft shipping container). These ex-shipping line containers have been well used but they are guaranteed to be structurally sound and wind & watertight.
Used containers measure 40ft x 8ft and are an ideal secure and cost effective method of storing a wide range of products and materials. Container conversion and modification service also available including line out and insulate, fitting doors and windows or repainting in any RAL colour of your choice (at additional cost).
CHEAP USED 40FT CARGO-WORTHY SHIPPING CONTAINER FEATURES
- CSC Plating for shipping
- Genuine Used – Ex-Shipping Lines
- All ‘Corten Steel’ construction
- Two locking bars on each door
- 2 x forklift pockets on each side
- 28mm Marine Plywood Floor on steel cross members
- Fitted vents
- Used Condition
- Guaranteed to be structurally sound • Guaranteed wind & watertight
Dimensions of the 40-foot container
The dimensions of a 40-foot container are:
- Exterior Dimensions (in feet): 40’ long x 8’ wide x 8’ 6” high
- Exterior Dimensions (in meters): 12.19m long x 2.44m wide x 2.59m high
- Interior Dimensions (in feet): 39’ 6” long x 7’ 9” wide x 7’ 10” high
- Internal Dimensions (in meters): 12.025m long x 2.352m wide x 2.393m high
- Usable Capacity: 67.7m3
How many pallets can fit into a 40-foot container?
In terms of Euro pallet types (European pallets), whose dimensions are 1.2m x 0.8m, the base of the 40-foot container can hold up to 25 Euro pallet stacks as long as the load is not hanging over the sides. Generally, the optimal way of fitting pallets inside the container is with one row along the length and another row along the width. More information ABOUT 40 ft shipping container.
For the standard American pallet type with dimensions 40” x 48” (1.016m x 1.219m), the base of a standard 40-foot container can hold 21 pallets as long as the load is not hanging over the sides. More information.